Internship & Residency
Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University
American Board of Urology
Eric K. Diner, MD
Urologist in St. Petersburg, FL
Chief of Urology – Suncoast Medical Clinic
Medical Training and Experience
Dr. Eric Diner earned his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA, and completed his residency at the Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Department of Urology in Washington, DC.
- Robotic Proctor for da Vinci Surgical Training
Medical Societies and Offices Held
He is board-certified in Urology and a member of many national and international societies including the American Urological Association.
- Chair of Credentials Committee at St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Board member of medical executive committee at St. Anthony’s
- Board Member of South Pinellas Medical Trust Board
- Board Member of Suncoast Medical Clinic
- Board Member of Baycare Physician Partners
Schedule a Consultation in St. Petersburg
If you’re seeking a board-certified urologist in the St. Petersburg area, contact our office today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Diner by calling (727) 824-7146. Dr. Diner sees patients from St. Petersburg, Tampa, Clearwater, and the surrounding area.